Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Saja Post Up

Now i'm in DKG 2/4... my class end last Sunday but i came here for assignment discussion.

Sit down here feel boring cuz discussion is over. Wanna continue do assignment also lazy.. Now just online for fun waiting for time till 3.30pm for the next class.

Exam season is coming.. Most of the classes are finished. My classes also finished by today but there is stil one class, EVENT MANAGEMENT!! need to continue class till next week... Haiz... Don't feel like attending that class lecture la.. But no choice..

My first exam paper start on the 20th April then continue on 29th and 30th April then 6th and 8th May. Then, that's the end of my university life. If you ask me enjoy or happy or not? I would answer, "Yay, I'm so happy cuz i'm leaving the uni soon but also feel kinda hesitate cuz everyone(friends) will seperate." but on the other side of mind say, "Hmmm... have to go out and work liao... Need to struggle.. But still have to work cuz need MONEY!".

Life still have to move on, right? a while more i wanna move on the attend class liao.. so till now only my report for today... Sayonara..

No comments: