Friday, September 12, 2008

. . . H@PPy b!RtD@Y 2 M3 . . .

9TH SEPTEMBER 2008

It is my BIG DAY!! Happy Birthday to me!! I thought i would have just go through the day as like normal day because my bf and i are not working person yet so no money spend. BUT NO! My unemployed bf still think of ways to make my BIG DAY meaningful! He give me 2 surprise (for me yes la).

On the eve, he gave me a box of mooncake. NOT normal mooncake o! I've been searching for the jelly type mooncake all this while and he managed to get one box for me on my birthday. Luckily his mom got make this type of mooncake so then he asked his mom to order specially for me! :-) When i see the mooncake, i thought there won't be a birthday cake anymore.

On the birth day itself, after work, we went to puduraya to buy bus ticket back Penang. He encouraged me to go back home and took a bath first instead of doing anything else. I did't know behind this encouragement, there is a surprise. Hehe.. after i bathe come out, when i'm in the room, he ask me whether i'm done or not. I thought he was hungry and would like to go out for dinner. Once, i open the door of the room, he already standby in front of the door with a birthday cake lighted with candles. Haha.. So surprise you know! So sweet of him.. We took pictures and ate a piece of cake.

After having cake, we go out to a 'pan mee' restaurant nearby called ‘爱面子'. Haha... There's free pan mee, a snack (fried prawn wantan) and an ice blended (lychee flavor) for birthday boy/girl. To our surprice, the ice blended was so so so big in size (It's unexpected!!) Save save $$$. Don't think my bf so stingy till bring me to eat free food ah!! We were so full till can't even finish up the ice blended (what a waste. if i could take back the glass, I WILL). Then my bf got the restaurant brochure which offer a free chosen drink for a bowl of pan mee ordered. TOTAL for that night, we only spent RM4.90; so syok so fun so happy so full. I tell you, the food there are improving. This is the second time i went there and it's better than the first. So, you guys may try it out!

WAH!! So so full till cannot breathe. What a meaningful birthday for me as this is the first time my bf do so much for me on my birthday as i'm by his side. :-)

No comments: