Monday, December 24, 2007

Being Beginner in Blogging..


Haha... at last i finish up the basic needs for a blog already...

Today, my bf went for an examination.. And i've got nothing better to do so i decided to set up my own blog while waiting for him to come back home.. I took a few hours to set up and finish up this first post!
At 3.30pm, i receive a sms from him.. *GOOD NEWS* He had passed both the examination paper! I'm so happy for him.. HURRAY!! Now, while writing this post, am waiting for him to come back..

So, in this blog, i also hope that all readers feel free to give suggestions or commens for my acknowledgement so that i can improve my blog site.. And i'll try my best to make this site as interesting as possible concurrent with the name of the blog "The Journey of My Life" :)

No comments: