Thursday, December 27, 2007

Normal life Yet Fun...

Today Thursday right? I do say wanna go Pavilion right? Din go lo... Becuz yesterday i went there d after the interview.. the interview should be today actually but they brought forward to yesterday.. hehe...

Anyway, it's not a boring day for me o! I woke up at 11am today.. haha... so syiok! But so excited and nervous! u know why? my RESULT out today! The day that i've been waiting for... u know wat? the results do not disappoint me.. it's in my expection and target.. yahOo! After that, the whole day din do anything lo..

Evening around 5.30pm, my bf & i went to the 'bao' stall to help out his parents. They have a stall by the roadside selling 'bao', 'dim sum', newspapers and magazines. He! So excited n fun u know.. collecting money, serving the customers.. he! i dont really know how to put the 'bao' into the plastic bag... so sticky! haha...

Then 7.00pm, PASAR MALAM time! It's situated at Sri Rampai. The moment that i've waiting for tonight... There are a lot of people lor.. varities of stalls.. selling food, clothes, bags, shoes, fruits, some corner of wet market, etc... pasar malam clothes and shoes are cheaper than shopping malls yet nice and beautiful.. I had 'fried koay teow mee' but just so so only.. hehe... my bf and i bought a clothes each.. i also bought a sling bag wit RM10 ONLY! We also buy curry puff, popcorn and taiwan sausage to eat..

No comments: