Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Busy Week!

Hi everyone, it's kinda long time since the last time i write a post..

I start busy from 31 January (from the moment she arrived at Penang Airport) - 5 February 2008 till today only i got the time to sit at home and rest.. Huh! Tired! Today i could rest because I'm busy with some prayers. In that 1 week time, we've gone to many places.. Prangin Mall, Queensbay Mall and Gama (twice).. My aunt is a real shopaholic! She bought for me 1 jeans. She buys buying clothes for her kids and we (the followers) busy taking care her kids. Wah! Her kids are so energetic. Run here n there and play around non-stop.. We sometimes tired of chasing after them. I'm the part time "driver" and nearly fall sick.. luckily not so serious.. just slight fever.. he!

Today also wake up early morning.. Go pray my late father at Batu Gantong.. then at noon just go out do some stuffs and back home...

Tonight, one night before Chinese New Year. Everyone will be having reunion dinner with own family members. As usual, I think i never had a proper reunion dinner.. but never mind la.. already used to it.. "don't worry, be happy"

No comments: