Saturday, February 16, 2008

CJ 7

I went down to KL on 12th February morning. Main purpose is for interview. Went interview at 4pm and got the employment letter too!! Hehe! just for internship la.. RM300 only.. The is company is BizAid Technology Sdn. Bhd. in KUB.Com building. It just take me 5-10minutes to walk there from KLCC LRT Station.

After interview, my bf and I went to KLCC Tanjung Golden Village Cinema for CJ 7. Have you people watch? What do you think about it? For me, I think it's not bad la.. Some of the scene really do touch my heart.. I actuallly shed tears. Is it really touching? For me yes lo.. I could feel the poverty and the toughness of Stephen Chow's life in the movie. Good actor hor? Although the movie dont really have a storyline, but i think it's a good movie. Do you agree with me? After movie we just walked around Suria KLCC. We bought Roti Boy coffee bun. It's so delicious and crispy. Yummy! For those haven't try before should go and have a try. It's just a distance away from the LRT Station. We also bought offered sushi at cold storage. HeHe! Eat! Eat! Eat! So fun!

U know what? When we wanna go back, the LRT system have technical problem. So, there were delays and we've waited so long! it's a very long queue as that time was off office hour period. We also queue there for half an hour stil not yet our turn to get into the train. Luckily, my bf's fren, Danny Toh who works in ISETAN whose father was coming to fetch him back due to the problem, fetch us back too! Sit car also faster then waiting for the train. It's a very tired day for me.. I slept before 12midnight.. too sleepy.

No comments: