Saturday, February 9, 2008

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

~ HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ~

Ping! Ping! Pang! Pang! The noise of fireworks and firecrackers brought the night to live during the Chinese New Year(CNY) eve. It supposed to be an excited eve but I’m not feeling well. So cannot enjoy.. haiz…

During the first 2 days of CNY, we, kids just enjoy taking ang pow. Money Money Come! Wahaha… I collect a lot of ang pow liao lor.. (A lot doesn’t mean inside also a lot o!) he!

The first day of CNY, we just stayed at home and “waited for the ang pow to come find us”. Then at night, we went to my aunt house at Taman Lita, Sungai Pinang for steamboat and collected a few ang pows. Here all is big big ang pow. Keke! My aunt bought a lot and all of us ate till so full yet there are a lot left over. Then my sis pack back some (our 2 days meal).

The second day, me and my youngest sis went to my grandma’s house for lunch. Then go Tesco for a walk.. hehe.. buy tomyam paste for steamboat. Yummy! At night, my sis, Andy and myself went for bowling at Midlands.

You see, my day seems so not excited and fun right? Don’t have CNY environment at all hor? Ya lo.. Nothing much to do cuz we don’t celebrate CNY this year. Some of you will know why. Ya!

More reports on CNY will be coming soon…..

No comments: