Saturday, January 5, 2008

...Back to Uni lor...

I'm back, UUM!!

This morning, i suppose to come to uni by public bus called 'UTC' at Butterworth Jetty.. But coincidently my fren, Ah Bee called me and ask, "Where are you now?". That time, my roommate, my bf and I can say on the way after breakfast to jetty on island.. Hehe.. So good of her, she came and fetch us ( her bf drove) at Butterworth Jetty.. Wah! when we saw her car, to our surprise, there are a lot of things (Ah Bee's).. Too bad, the car can only fit two people.. At last, the decision is my roommate decided to take direct bus back uni but her luggages squeezed in the car..


We reached uni at around 12.15pm at Kolej Eon, UUM.. After that, each of us start clearing our room and arrange things.. So so tired.. fall asleep after bathe.. Wake up at 6.15pm and when for dinner at Varsity Mall.. After dinner, we went 'shopping' at our Uni Mart for the purpose of 'stock in'.. understand? he!

Then i come online in the kolej (hostel) open hall to write in my lovely blog... U know wat? i manage to write in blogger but i couldnt my blog at its site.. So sad yet angry.. I dont know what is happening and dont know what to do.. Once i open my blog site, it automatic direct to other website.. WHAT'S GOING ON??!! What should i do?! I viewed some post that said it's because of Advertlets.. so how now? I'm so blank..

Another thing is, suddenly the hall blackout.. no electricity.. make my laptop out of battery.. so i have to stop here la.. continue other time.. haiz...

No comments: