Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Tesco Penang!

Lalalalala... Actually, i don't have much thing to write.. My journey of the day just started at 8.30pm.. I brought my bf to Singapore Clinic at Jalan Terengganu.. After that we had dinner at Jelutong near the post office there.. We ate 'lok lok' and also 'Char Hor Fun'... The food is not bad.. In my opinion, the food in Penang Island are mostly delicious.. anyone that not agree with me? He!

AT 10.00pm, we reached Tesco Penang!! As usual, Tesco is full of people.. i wonder why?!! We bought a lot of things.. all are the necessary things to bring into uni.. (17item costs RM99.99)

1 comment:

De'Little Ones said...

ur photos on your blog is better looking than the photos on mybloglog.

oh ya. when u visit, do try to leave comment on other people's website.