Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sick!!

I've been sick for the pass 3 days... Luckily, I'm at home not hostel. After 2 days of suffer, only then i'm willing to see doctor.. Hehe... I got headache (so so so pain), backache and even fever (38.7 degree celcius) Today, i'm getting much more better after taking medicine..

Since getting better, I went shopping at Prangin Mall and bought a pair of shoes and some other things. So, my Chinese New Year shopping has finished. Everything completed, from head to toe. Time passes very fast.. So fast till 3 hours just over in a snap.

Tonight, we'll be having dinner with my grandma at Farlim. She called me so many times today just to ask me whether wanna eat dinner or not. Huh! So tension... Although i said don't wan't but she'll ask again after sometimes. I don't know wanna laugh or cry also.. If you were me, what will you do?

No comments: