Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sudden Trip Back to Penang!!

On 8th January, I’ve suddenly made decision to go back Penang because there is a work that I could earn some income. I feel it’s worth it to go back just to take the work. It’s a typing work which I can earn RM2.50 for a page typed.

9th January, after Event Management class, my bf and I depart at 2.30pm from uni and reach my grandma house at 8pm.. huh! It’s a long tired trip..

10th January, we went to Prangin Mall.. Ha! What a good day! I called my cousin and he managed to help me take the book (the work) from my friend and drop it in his friend’s shop in Prangin Mall. When reach, we took the book at the respective place. Then, we had breakfast and lunch together in Sushi King!! Yummy.. Yummy.. So delicious.. It has been a long time I never dine in Sushi King. After that, we proceed with our objective of the day.. So excited.. Walk here and there searching for a cheap cheap handphone as our second phone. He! Finally, after long survey at few shops, we bought two Nokia 1200 at RM138 each! Kinda cheap already right?




Right after that we went home and rest and do some typing work. At night, we took bus to Sunshine Farlim. He! My bf bought some Chinese New Year decorations stuff! He also tried a few pants/jeans but he did not manage to find a suitable one ---- disappointed. Yo! CNY coming soon.. Never forget to buy 'Bak Kua' to eat lor.. We bought 'Tuck Kee' brand of 'Bak Kua' which costs us RM18++ for just less than 1o pieces.. So expensive! After 2 hours of walk, we went back and had dinner!! Ah Ma buy a lot of food for us.. Eat till full full.. he! She bought 2 packets of Dry Char Hor Fun and also ‘Ikan Panggang’ for us. Yummy.. Yummy..



11th January, Early morning wake up go Air Itam Market. Go into coffee shop then ah ma call us. We got shock.. Haha.. So coincidently met her in the ‘kopitiam’. After breakfast, ah ma go back, my bf and I continue our journey. In that morning, I bought a clothes (Ah Ma say, ‘aiyo, kena tipu liao la.. so expensive also buy! People see u young young nice to buli.’) Nvm lor.. Suak.. Buy liao nothing can do right?



Around 2.30pm, wait for bus to go back uni lor.. Another 5 – 6 hours journey.. Tired! Reached uni at around 8pm.. Huah! U know wat.. when reach Changloon, traffic jam so so so long lor.. What happen? Some shop houses on fire!! Terrible! I’m sure if u people got see news then will know the story.

* This trip and movement in Penang is all depend on public bus. We stay at grandma house.

No comments: