Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year 2008 !~

Yo! Happy New Year! Have fun during the eve? hmm... i'm sure everyone do right? Anyone disagree?

We (both my sis, my bf and I) depart from house at 7.30pm... We went to 'Tong Hai An' coffee shop at farlim for dinner with grandma.. After dinner, we headed to gurney.. Our car park at our aunt's house.. hehe... easy parking with no hassle.. When we reach there, the night is still young.. Not so crowded yet.. We walked along the Gurney Drive then came across a banner that wrote there's a countdown party in Esplanade.. So, we decided to go there..

When on the way there, just certain part of the road had jam... Once reached Esplanade, i drop my sisters and friends down first while me and my bf search for a parking space.. HAha... just a few minutes later, my sis called me and say, 'Wei, where are you all?? the concert is Malay concert!'.. Ahhaha... I take a big round wanna go back to the place i drop them but the road is block.. so, they walked to Bishop Street and waited for us in front of HSBC. Then, we went back to Gurney Drive and parked at the same place (as i say, easy without hassle - reach at 11.40pm)..

Yeah! We're just on time for the countdown.. When the clock strike 12.00am, we witnessed the fireworks from the top of the Gurney Plaza! It's so beautiful..



After celebration, all also tired.. I sent my sis fren back then we went to Sungai Dua McDonald and bought 3 sets of Fillet-O-fish for supper.. Went to bed around 2.30am.. sleep like a piggy til the next morning! He!

No comments: